EOLO HOME  OFFERTE INTERNET WIRELESS EOLO  FORMULA ADSL

WEBMAIL

> Register  
  > FAQ  
  > Members List  

> Calendar  
  > Today's Posts  

Go Back   NGI Forum > Altri Giochi > All GameZ

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 23rd January 2012, 18:20   #1
Tuco Benedicto
Quel bravo ragazzo

BREAKING NEWS - Thread contenitore per notizie inutili

Ovvero:

quello che da oggi potete considerare il nuovo thread-contenitore per notizie che non meritano un'intera discussione separata e per voci di corridoio varie legate ai videogiochi.

Last edited by Tuco Benedicto; 23rd January 2012 at 23:59.
Tuco Benedicto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 18:20   #2
Tuco Benedicto
Quel bravo ragazzo

E tanto per inaugurarlo, ecco infatti una voce non confermata in cui mi sono imbattuto leggendo NeoGAF:

Rocksteady, lo studio dietro Arkham Asylum e Arkham City, starebbe lavorando a un nuovo gioco dello stesso genere sulla licenza della Teenager Mutant Ninja Turtles.

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012...hattan-crisis/

Quote:
Two days ago in this story, I said that I heard of a few rumors and rumblings going around regarding what’s next game that Rocksteady Studios is developing after their very successful duo of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. I left it up to you to decide whether I’d even put up the story, because as I said before, this would clearly be a rumor (and one that I tried verifying its validity, but have not been able to do so just yet). You voted “What the hell…why not. We’ll take it as a rumor and not complain if it turns out false.” almost unanimously through comments and e-mails. And from my own internet searching, it’s what you wanted…

Take it for what you will, but here’s what I got:

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Manhattan Crisis is the alleged name of the title.
- Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo are the four playable characters, each with their own varied move set and weapon of choice (sword, bo staff, sai, and nunchucku…respectively).
- Flashbacks are played as Master Splinter/Hamato Yoshi.
- Shurikens, smoke bombs, grappling hooks, and climbing foot spikes.
- Gameplay and story/stage progression similar to Batman: Arkham City.
- Classic characters such as Bebop and Rocksteady (warthog and rhinoceros), Dr. Baxter Stockman, Shredder (Oroku Saki), and Krang act as bosses and in the case of the humans-turned-mutants, you fight them in both forms throughout the story.
- The Turtle Van and Turtle Blimp will be present and with them and other gadgets, the Wii U build is expected to have touch screen controls for specific actions.
- Multiplayer is unknown.
- Graphics engine used is that of Arkham City.
- The game is expected to be more dark than slapstick, but the turtles themselves and their interactions with the Foot Clan, bosses, and story characters like April O’Neil and Casey Jones will still have comedy attached.
- Purportedly being in development for Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
- Careful selection of voice actors to bring the universe to life as well as Rocksteady did with their two Batman games.
- Manhattan Crisis shares a similar name to the 1991/1992 NES title, “The Manhattan Project”, but is very much its own title.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Manhattan Project

Before I ask you what your thoughts are, let me tell you why it might be real and why it might be fake.

Real:
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles themselves fight similarly to Batman, in that they rely primarily on martial arts expertise and a variety of weapons, rather than incredible super powers. This would lean me towards believing that the transition between Arkham City and Manhattan Crisis, from purely a control standpoint, wouldn’t be that difficult.
- The amount of bad guys, the voice actors attached to them, the story…once again, all seem pretty comparable in approach and style to Batman’s last two games.
- The terrain and environments of a night time based, poorly lit Manhattan City and its respective buildings, bad guy lairs, etc., seem from a structural standpoint, pretty easy for Rocksteady studios to create…especially after the blueprints that went into Arkham City.
- At E3 2011, shortly after awarding Batman: Arkham City with Paul Gale Network’s “Best Adventure Game of E3 2011 Award” and PGN Ninja Star Keychain, I spoke with a few team members, saying how cool I personally thought a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game would be if done dark with a dash of comedy, following a similar model as the Batman games…by Rocksteady Studios. At least the couple of individuals that I spoke with, found the idea amusing and
ironic when I pointed out that Rocksteady is also a classic Turtles baddie.
- IDW Publishing is currently handling a new Teenage Mutuant Ninja Turtles series. What’s important about that? IDW Publishing and DC Comics (in Quarter 4, 2011) launched Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes, a crossover comic book that brings the two properties together…a first ever uniting, which shows that it’s possible that Rocksteady could make such a game (taking their whole DC friendship into account).

Fake:
- Plain and simple, I don’t have a source directly tied to the alleged project that can confirm its truth.
- I contacted Rocksteady Studios and got no response (which is expected in a case like this).
- Nickelodeon acquired the TV rights to do 26 episodes of a new, cgi-based TMNT series in 2012.
- Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon are releasing a live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie by Michael Bay’s Platinum Dunes production company in 2012/2013.
- At E3 2011, which was seven months ago, I shared this idea with a few people at Batman: Arkham Asylum’s booth. Yes, I’m using this as not only a plus for it being real but also one for being fake…because could it be “too” coincidental?
- To my understanding, Rocksteady’s next game will probably be directly DC character based…so maybe an IDW/DC comic crossover isn’t enough to make this game a possibility.

There you have it. I definitely encourage you to take it for what I’m telling you it is: A RUMOR. If indeed true, I would personally love it and make a video of myself Cowabunga’ing in my next martial arts tutorial video (see section). If fake, at least the idea that it might have been considered a possibility is enough to make me smile and think how cool it’d all look like. What do you all think? Would you buy this game for Wii U, Xbox 360, or PlayStation 3 (or PC, 3DS, PS Vita if that would be the case)? Do you think it’s real or fake? Perhaps more importantly, do you WANT it to be real? Maybe it’s not in development and Rocksteady is still in “thinking mode” of what to do next…and if your voices are positive and loud enough, in supporting such a project, they’ll go ahead and do it.

Last edited by Tuco Benedicto; 23rd January 2012 at 18:45.
Old 23rd January 2012, 18:29   #3
Rynd
MEDIOEVOOOOHHH

Guarda su YouTube: click
YT Thumbnail

e speriamo ci sia una pettoruta april o'neil
Rynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 18:58   #4
DebitMan
Always On-Line

io non le ho mai potute sopportare le tartarughe verdi

ma se vien fuori un gioco di qualità come batman lo compro al day one senza pensarci
Old 23rd January 2012, 18:59   #5
Baionetto
I'll fight till the end

beh non è che sprizzino carisma da tutti i pori le tartarughe verdi...ma se appunto ne esce un buon gioco, perchè no...
Old 23rd January 2012, 19:02   #6
Lorenzo.ns
Armata Baccanale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynd View Post
YT Thumbnail

il cartone era

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOb 4 passiOn View Post
beh non è che sprizzino carisma da tutti i pori le tartarughe verdi...ma se appunto ne esce un buon gioco, perchè no...

in effetti non si sente tutto questo bisogno di un gioco per le tartarughe... ma magari essendo in 4, ci scappa un coop simpatico. (sempre se lo fanno)
il problema è che non è annunciato per pc e lo è per la merda di Wii U.
Lorenzo.ns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 19:03   #7
acct-eliminato.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynd View Post
YT Thumbnail

Mamma mia quant'è che non la sentivo, hai risvegliato ricordi sopiti da più di un decennio
Quando andavo alle elemntari erano tipo i miei idoli o roba simile ahah

PS: bella idea il thread, speriamo non finisca nel dimenticatoio
acct-eliminato.62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 19:07   #8
Rynd
MEDIOEVOOOOHHH

spero che il tourette guy vi punisca analmente durante la notte per aver pronunciato improperi nei confronti delle tartarughe ninja
Rynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 19:17   #9
_The End_
Any last word?...

in b4 i DLC con maestro splinter...
_The End_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 19:22   #10
GiùLaTesta

Il sogno che si avverà.. però lo vorrei bello caciarone, pieno di cazzottoni e di mosse personalizzate.
GiùLaTesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 19:23   #11
Cunz
Isi gamer

ma perfavore, non ci credo neanche se lo vedo
perchè mai dovrebbero andare a riesumare le tartarughe ninja dopo quanto, vent'anni?
non ce la vedo proprio la warner bross a sprecare il talento dei rocksteady su una saga per under venti morta e sepolta (per buone ragioni) con tutto il materiale interessante da cui può prendere spunto.

Q3 :: Cunz
Wc3FT :: Cunz
Cunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 19:33   #12
whitetiger
Slayer of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco Benedicto View Post
E tanto per inaugurarlo, ecco infatti una voce non confermata in cui mi sono imbattuto leggendo NeoGAF:

Rocksteady, lo studio dietro Arkham Asylum e Arkham City, starebbe lavorando a un nuovo gioco dello stesso genere sulla licenza della Teenager Mutant Ninja Turtles.

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012...hattan-crisis/
[ ] None of my money
[ ] Some of my money
[X] ALL MY MONEY

Ciao Bacco.
whitetiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 19:35   #13
Tuco Benedicto
Quel bravo ragazzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOb 4 passiOn View Post
Beh, in verità di TMNT ne esistono diverse incarnazioni, esattamente come per Batman, di cui quella del cartoon anni '80 (la più famosa da noi) pare sia considerata una delle peggiori.
Leggevo in particolare che la prima incarnazione a fumetti era piuttosto "dark".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunz View Post
ma perfavore, non ci credo neanche se lo vedo
perchè mai dovrebbero andare a riesumare le tartarughe ninja dopo quanto, vent'anni?
non ce la vedo proprio la warner bross a sprecare il talento dei rocksteady su una saga per under venti morta e sepolta (per buone ragioni) con tutto il materiale interessante da cui può prendere spunto.
Secondo me in effetti è una cazzata, più che altro perché il tutto sembra non essere basato su alcuna evidenza o fonte credibile, ufficiale o ufficiosa che sia.
Le ragioni che presenti però non sono assolutamente valide. Anche perché in America non sono affatto personaggi dimenticati, tant'è che come cita il post di apertura...

Quote:
- Nickelodeon acquired the TV rights to do 26 episodes of a new, cgi-based TMNT series in 2012.
- Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon are releasing a live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie by Michael Bay’s Platinum Dunes production company in 2012/2013.
Però, se proprio si deve fantasticare, sarebbero una licenza *perfetta* per espandere lo stesso tipo di gameplay degli Arkham Something. Gli scontri delle tartarughe con il freeflow system sarebbero epici.

Last edited by Tuco Benedicto; 23rd January 2012 at 20:02.
Old 23rd January 2012, 20:06   #14
Lucasart
You call him Doctor Jones

Un action con un gameplay diverso per ciascuna delle 4 tartarughe ninja fatto dagli autori dei 2 Batman?

Last edited by Lucasart; 23rd January 2012 at 20:08.
Lucasart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2012, 20:10   #15
AkA
Get Happy

"MADONNA LO VOGLIO!" (cit.)
and i still hold on to yesterday
AkA is offline   Reply With Quote