EOLO HOME  OFFERTE INTERNET WIRELESS EOLO  FORMULA ADSL

WEBMAIL

> Register  
  > FAQ  
  > Members List  

> Calendar  
  > Today's Posts  

Go Back   NGI Forum > Altri Giochi > All GameZ

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 16th October 2012, 11:52   #31
Eleclipse
Old one

Sono ansioso di vedere la "stiva porta valori espansa" che ti consente di trasportare 100 volte di più del normale a 100 dollari galattici o comode 100 ore di gioco rateali. (tanto non influenza il gioco!)

Scherzi a parte discorsi del genere vogliono dire tutto e niente senza delle specifiche.
Old 16th October 2012, 11:55   #32
AkA
Get Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acc View Post
si ma se il progetto parte ma il gioco fa schifo, mica te li ridanno
Ahó l'avete capito o no il concetto di crowdfunding?
and i still hold on to yesterday
AkA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 12:45   #33
* * Eroes * *
^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco Benedicto View Post

ma cazz!!

edit: ma checcazzo Tuco! Una minchia di gif da 6 (SEI) Mega ?!?!?!

Last edited by * * Eroes * *; 16th October 2012 at 12:46.
* * Eroes * * is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 13:20   #34
Kraker

Perchè non hanno usato KickStarter?

Inb4: il sito pinga a Napoli
Kraker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 13:45   #35
Crius
Idle

Bello il video "lungo".
Ma da pigro, quindi guidi i caccia e fai lo sborone in giro o puoi fare altro?

Si bello girare per la nave madre ma se giri per un museo in cui non puoi fare un piffero..
Ad ogni modo, attendo, non ho idea se mi girerà sul PC quindi anche "solo" 30$ non ce li butto a caso per un gioco che comunque non è il mio genere preferito per quanto dietro ci sia un guru del genere
Old 16th October 2012, 14:18   #36
Feror
Stay awhile and listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraker View Post
Perchè non hanno usato KickStarter?

Inb4: il sito pinga a Napoli
c'è scritto sul sito nelle FAQ, in sostanza riassumo in un "perchè devo passare da qualcuno quando posso auto-gestirmi" unito al "volevo fare tutte quelle opzioni da 10$ a 10000$ che su kickstarter non potevo"
Old 16th October 2012, 14:38   #37
Drest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleclipse View Post
Personalmente zero, aspetto di vedere se e quanto esce il gioco com'è.

Ad essere sincero mi sono cascate un po' le palle quando (da quanto ho capito) han detto che sarà una sorta di multiplayer con una parte "campagna single" e un sistema ibrido fra abbonamento e robe da comprare online con "moneta" loro (che peraltro viene data a chi finanzia questo "kickstarter").

Non è esattamente quel tipo di intenzioni che mi fanno ben sperare, indipendentemente da quale sia il curriculum di chi gestisce il progetto.

Inoltre a parte la bella grafica (e già mi chiedo se il mio futuro catorcio la reggerà ) è tutto veramente troppo nebuloso perché vi metta su dei soldi. Imo eh.

Vedremo che salta fuori.
this, prima di sapere del lato item mall ero anche gasato, poi è passato tutto.
Drest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 15:23   #38
_The End_
Any last word?...

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...uls-real-life/

Quote:
Star Citizen – the newest and spacest thing from mighty commander of all wings, Chris Roberts – sounds impossibly good. And I do mean that, but with more emphasis on the “impossible” part than I’d like. No doubt, Roberts is completely brilliant, but he’s proposing a project of utterly mad ambition. Naturally, it’s made me a bit skeptical. That said, an hour-long chat during GDC Online (the full results of which you’ll see very soon) definitely put a few of my fears at ease. Roberts is dreaming bigger than just about any other designer out there, but his pie-in-the-stars ambitions are actually pretty well-grounded in reality. And also Demon’s Souls, surprisingly enough.

Star Citizen’s scope and scale may sound completely bonkers, but there are limits. Very specific limits, actually. In short, don’t go in expecting EVE-Online-style thousand-ship-battle shenanigans. This simply isn’t that sort of game.

“The largest amount of people that can be in one area in space is decided by the number of people we can have in combat at once,” Roberts told RPS. “It’s not 100 percent fully determined, but it’s going to be between 60 and 100-some-odd people. So if there were 10,000 people in orbit around Earth, that’d be 100 different instances of 100 different people, basically.”

“Essentially, the persistent universe is doing the matchmaking. It keeps track of where you are in the galaxy, how much money you’ve got, what ship you’ve got – and obviously, that’s not completely real-time. If we wanted to, the persistent universe could be handled by some sort of boring web interface. But that’s not the sort of stuff I like to do. So the persistent universe detects that you and another player are moving one way, and he’s a pirate and you’re a merchant, and you’re going to intersect. So it basically creates an instance that’s dynamic and puts you two into it until you resolve your conflict. It will allow other players to drop into it. There’ll be slots saved for your friends, so you’ll be able to message them and say, ‘Hey, I’m under attack! If anyone’s close by, come help me out.’”

“It’s a different level of scope [than EVE]. That’s why it’s called ‘Star Citizen’ and not ‘Earth and Empire’ or something. It’s more about that personal view than some big political campaign.”

He noted, then, that Squadron 42 – Star Citizen’s non-persistent spin-off – will be a lot like World of Tanks, but with an overarching narrative. Further, in response to one of Richard’s concerns, he explained that Squadron 42 is actually first on the list of priorities, as Star Citizen’s persistent world technology will eventually be layered on top of it to create a separate game. “Actually, if someone were to ask me, ‘Chris, can you really get this all done?’ it wouldn’t be about getting the Squadron 42 stuff done. It’d be whether or not I can get the full vision of the world going. That’s the biggest challenge,” he said.

Roberts assured me, however, that his ultimate goal is still to simulate a living, breathing galaxy as accurately as possible. And that goal manifests everywhere: in economics, upholding the law, and, er, insurance.

“I’m actually sort of bummed by the current design philosophy where there’s no penalty for not doing particularly well,” Roberts lamented. “In a lot of games I play – especially the console ones – I don’t play particularly smart, because when I respawn, I’m like a second away from where I died. So I go in guns blazing and basically bully my way through the story. I really like [console-only Dark Souls predecessor] Demon’s Souls, though. It was a combination of the most frustrating and rewarding game I’ve played in a long time.”

“So in this, I don’t think we’re gonna be quite as tough as Demon’s Souls, but there needs to be some penalty. You won’t be able to just blast away and then respawn again. So if you go out in space and your ship gets destroyed, you’ve lost it. But basically, we’re trying to do a lot of things like the real world, so we’re trying to simulate an economy and you can buy ship insurance and cargo insurance. So, if you’re smart, you’ll pay a little money for insurance. Normally, if you get blasted, you’ll lose your cargo, but you’ll end up on the same planet to get a replacement ship. If you don’t have ship insurance, you’ll lose it all. I mean, insurance is not going to be that expensive, but it certainly shouldn’t be easy.”

He added that insurance costs will be higher at the edge of the galaxy, because “it’s just like if you’re living in a really bad neighborhood.” So you’ll definitely want insurance in that sort of no-man’s-land, but you might be able to get by without it if you decide to cling to Earth like it’s a gigantic, eons-old safety blanket. That said, Earth will also impose higher tariffs and trade taxes, whereas the lawless frontier keeps things quick, loose, and sans paper trail. But, just putting it out there, you’ll probably die. Roberts’ hope, then, is that a system of trade princes, space crime lords, bounty hunters, and everything in between will arise from that. So yeah, there may be some smoke-and-mirrors involved, but it still all sounds totally mad. Not that you’ll hear Roberts complaining if you tell him as much.

“Well,” he grinned, “no one ever accused me of being unambitious.”

Check back later this week for the full, extremely lengthy interview. It will finally set to rest your overwhelming fears that Roberts might suddenly cease developing games to pursue a life of organized space crime. And also, it might answer a few more of your burning questions about Star Citizen. Maybe. If it feels like it.
Old 16th October 2012, 15:35   #39
* * Eroes * *
^_^

Mi fate morire: in un topic chiedete lo store online piratoso su cui comprare una key per risparmiare magari 9.99€, poi in un altro invitate la gente a versare "solo" 30$ (ovvero tre volte il risparmio ottenuto sbattendosi a inventarsi un modo per magare meno l'altro gioco) per un prodotto che ancora non esiste e che, forse, avrete sull'hd dopo due anni ma senza certezze sulla sua qualità

Vi adoro!
Old 16th October 2012, 15:59   #40
acct-eliminato.62

Io mi son rotto le balle di spiegare alla gente di come funziona il crowdfunding, del perchè è importante, e cosa comporta. Non perderò altro tempo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _The End_ View Post
Stavo per venirlo a postare io. Le bave condivise dei giocatori del mondo stanno oramai formando laghi.
Cmq se aprite un thread su un progetto del genere aggiornare il primo post con info utili sarebbe buona cosa
acct-eliminato.62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 16:24   #41
Kraker

Quote:
Originally Posted by n@meless1 View Post
Io mi son rotto le balle di spiegare alla gente di come funziona il crowdfunding
Premesso che chiunque può lanciare progetti su Kickstarter o simili, i dubbi sulla affidabilità rimangono a prescindere.
Kraker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 16:29   #42
[MPT]Francesco
MPTeam PR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crius View Post
Bello il video "lungo".
Ma da pigro, quindi guidi i caccia e fai lo sborone in giro o puoi fare altro?

Si bello girare per la nave madre ma se giri per un museo in cui non puoi fare un piffero..
Ad ogni modo, attendo, non ho idea se mi girerà sul PC quindi anche "solo" 30$ non ce li butto a caso per un gioco che comunque non è il mio genere preferito per quanto dietro ci sia un guru del genere
In pratica come il multiplayer di freelancer sui server ancora esistenti, puoi diventare un mercenario, poliziotto, commerciante, etc etc etc

Per quanto riguarda la carrier, ha detto nel video che oltre a poter ovviamente ormeggiare le navi, i giocatori possono occuparsi delle riparazioni, gestioni armi, pilotaggio etc etc. Mi sembra piuttosto figa come cosa, controllare una sola nave con il tuo gruppo di amici
[MPT]Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 17:07   #43
* * Eroes * *
^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by n@meless1 View Post
Io mi son rotto le balle di spiegare alla gente di come funziona il crowdfunding, del perchè è importante, e cosa comporta. Non perderò altro tempo.

Nameless, conosco il crowdfunding dallo stesso identico istante dal quale lo conosci tu. Anche io leggo giornalmente su Rps tutti i progetti sovvenzionati ecc ecc.
La ratio mi è chiara: non credere di essere l'unico che *ha capito le cose*.

Sto semplicemente evidenziando un atteggiamento ai limiti dell'irrazionale in ottica di homo economicus.
Lo riesci a capire, vero? O ti faccio un disegnino?
Old 16th October 2012, 19:16   #44
acct-eliminato.62

Fammi un disegnino.
acct-eliminato.62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2012, 21:40   #45
AkA
Get Happy

Roberts ha ascoltato i fan ed ha aperto un mini kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cig/star-citizen): http://www.robertsspaceindustries.co...chris-roberts/

Nei commenti del KS ha lasciato un messaggio interessante riguardo alle micro-transazioni:
Quote:
Corpselocker: The ships ARE available in the game itself; one thing we are very much against is the idea of giving players some sort of special advantage because they have money... and we also don't want to exclude people because they can't fund us a year before there's a game to play. Backers may get a special paint scheme or some similar recognition, but nothing that will give them an advantage in gameplay.
We WILL offer credits via micro-transaction in the game, but our absolute design law here is that it can't ever be used to give players something they can't earn through ordinary FUN gameplay. In all honesty, I was also totally against the idea at first... and then I started talking to a lot of the older Wing Commander fans who are part of the reason we're building this game. They aren't rich kids trying to get the best ship quickly, they're just a little older than most gamers now... and they have jobs and kids and responsibilities and can't dedicate every night to flying around the Gemini Sector anymore. But they REALLY want to be included. And, well, this is the best way I've seen that we can do that (and also, let's be perfectly honest, pay the server bills... because you buy this game once and you play it forever, no monthly fees.)
But that all brings me to the most important thing: this isn't a modern MMO-style click-to-kill game... it takes skill to win. Which means that a player with a cheap ship who is a good fighter pilot is going to be able to take down the inexperienced rich kid who bought himself a destroyer any day of the week. We're also balancing our ships in a way that each has strengths and weaknesses... so there's not one GREAT ship that towers above all others!
Ormai sono oltre quota 1 milione e il KS già ha macinato più di $20000 in una manciata di ore
and i still hold on to yesterday
AkA is offline   Reply With Quote